Maple Grove, MN, USA
8:00 AM to 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
About the Role:
Openings for Assemblers at our Maple Grove location.
Assemblers: No Experience needed
Assembler: Must have experience working with tools and or medical manufacturing environment.
We offer fair wages, vacation & bonuses.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Any experience with an assembly including operation of hand tools, gauges, torque wrenches is very helpful, but not required.
- Ability to navigate computer applications: Like basic functions in Excel, including navigating to files, data input, copy & paste, and sums
- Ability to operate small parts
- Ability to read work instructions and drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 50 pounds at times, pushing and pulling
- Reliable and always on time
- Has the ability to multi-task.
Entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply! Whether you’ve worked as a warehouse material handler or retail store cashier, One Medical Extrusion is confident your assembly skills will help the medical manufacturing industry save lives!